- February 4, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Use Case
The central invoice processing team receives invoices from vendors through multiple channels and in different formats across more than 5000 vendors globally. The team manually accesses multiple systems to check for accuracy of invoice, validate with goods/services received and against Purchase Orders.
- Multiple formats of invoices.
- The inaccuracy of vendor data.
- Seasonal peaks in volume leading to inefficiency.
- Errors while processing invoices.
- $0.8 M COST SAVINGS per annum on invoice processing.
- 70% REDUCTION In duplicate
Sample Robot in Action